Tuesday 15 December 2009

15th Dec





Today finished the watercolour photocopies, they look good if a little less coherent than I’d hoped. When I mentioned how I wanted to make a publication to paul he said he’d like to see the images bigger and suggested a full size book of the images, while the originals are too tatty to bind I’m going to enlarge the photocopies I already have to make an A3 zine with a frame a page (double sided). The images will be degraded blow ups of the smaller photocopies rather than re shooting the paintings. I think the book will work well in leading an audience through the narrative and the first slightly fiddly strip will look better full size. Heres a beautifully coloured spread from Norakuro a Japanese strip from the 30's, found in Kramers Ergot

No comments:

Post a Comment