Tuesday 15 December 2009

13th Dec

Went to the photography studios shoot the finished pieces with my friend Roman from commercial photography. We pinned up each of the three sets one at a time and lit them so as to eliminate any shadow, then took a seemingly disproportionately large amount of photos with a really nice digital SLR before Roman helped me correct the colours properly and print the images with a calibrated printer. I’m pleased with the final prints although the first of the three now looks a little fiddly compared to the strong simple compostion of the other two. I’m still extremely pleased with the individual frames but it goes to show how useful the storyboarding I used to construct the second and third sets was. I will try reworking this piece but without another chance to shoot it isn’t urgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment